Applications are currently open for a paid, full-time 12 month contract with Salesforce as a Demo Engineer based in Sandyford, Dublin.
Candidates who are interested in applying should have ideally studied a combination of Computer Science & Business or have studied Computer Science, but want to get exposure to business.
Interview Process & Timelines
This role will commence in September 2019 as part of Salesforce Graduate Programme.
- Initial screen with recruiter (week of 1st April)
- Virtual Interview with hiring manager/senior team-member (week of 8th April)
- Assessment Centre (week of 15th April)
- 2 x face to face interviews
- 1 x business case exercise
The closing date is 12pm, Sunday 31st March.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in English
- You are a driven person with an interest in working in technology and learning about newer and emerging technologies
- Application architecture experience
- Process and efficiency oriented
- Make decisions based on direct observations, facts and data
- Good understanding of web and mobile applications
- You are ambitious, curious, proactive and flexible
- You are able to receive and understand a brief, and capable of comprehending instructions and communicating a response to queries in an effective way and contribute as a team player
- You have exceptional organisational and planning skills and have the ability to prioritise
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to use own initiative
What you will be doing?
- You will build and configure Salesforce solutions for customers. These tasks take up the majority of an Associate Demo Engineers day.
- You will work alongside senior specialists in Solution Engineering teams mainly over Google Hangouts. Some face to face engagement may be required.
- You will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications online or in a supervised exam centre
- You will build up your technical and consulting skills and work on real life customer and internal projects. This work will mainly be done from Salesforce offices using Google Hangouts.
- You will work with teams within Salesforce on projects and with other graduates across multiple locations. Important to be able to clearly communicate your opinion and to absorb information and carry out agreed tasks.
- You will learn to solve business problems and understand how to add business value
- Hands-on contribution on assists / projects when needed. Primary contribution is coding expertise and skills
- Build expertise on all Salesforce products and equip the team on the same. The technology is constantly changing so you will constantly be required to learn. Majority of this will be self-learning online.
- You will have numerous opportunities to learn from key executives in the organisation by attending internal large scale group events about 4-5 times a year
- You will participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class Business professional.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick Demo Engineer and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Apply before 12pm, Sunday 31st March 2019.
To make enquiries please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.