Associate Solution Engineer
Applications are currently open for a paid, full-time 12 month contract with Salesforce as a Associate Solution Engineer based in Sandyford, Dublin.
Candidates who are interested in applying should have an third-level degree from disciplines such as business, computer science or have coding background. Others have come from a diverse range of degrees such as physics, history, and music production
Interview Process & Timelines
This role will commence in September 2019 as part of Salesforce Graduate Programme.
- Initial screen with recruiter (week of 1st April)
- Virtual Interview with hiring manager/senior team-member (week of 8th April)
- Assessment Centre (week of 15th April)
- 2 x face to face interviews
- 1 x business case exercise
The closing date is 12pm, Sunday 31st March.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Meeting with prospective customers. – both remotely using phone and/or web meeting tools such as Google Meet, and occasionally in person
- Conducting discovery sessions and workshops with prospective customers
- Researching prospective customers using online tools and information and sharing insights with the team to inform deal strategy and approach
- Working with the sales team to develop account and opportunity plans – whiteboarding, brainstorming, documenting
- Building and delivery of customised demonstrations of Salesforce to address the issues uncovered in
- Building and delivering presentations based on Salesforce’s messaging
- Attending team meetings and contributing to discussions and topics as appropriate
Throughout the program, Success Graduates will also be responsible for helping with the running of the program and contributing to its operation. This could take many forms but these could include:
- Participation in project teams
- Delivery of presentations or other communications
- Running internal events
- Technical affinity demonstrated by a previous learning and application of another technology
- Commercial skills - awareness/understanding of business models and how Salesforce impacts on these to drive value for a prospective customer
- Strong presentation skills – develop and deliver compelling communications – particularly in a customer-facing situation
- Ability to explain complex and abstract concepts to audiences that may include beginners or non-experts
- Creativity – seeing beyond the obvious to develop innovative solutions
- Self-starter – capable of taking ownership of issues and managing them without the need for manager oversight
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a metrics driven environment
- Passionate about learning new technology and skills
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick Associate Solution Engineer and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Apply before 12pm, Sunday 31st March 2019.
To make enquiries please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.