Applications are currently open for a paid, full-time 12 month contract with Salesforce as a Success Specialist based in Sandyford, Dublin.
Candidates who are interested in applying should have a third level degree in any discipline.
Interview Process & Timelines
This role will commence in September 2019 as part of Salesforce Graduate Programme.
- Initial screen with recruiter (week of 1st April)
- Virtual Interview with hiring manager/senior team-member (week of 8th April)
- Assessment Centre (week of 15th April)
- 2 x face to face interviews
- 1 x business case exercise
The closing date is 12pm, Sunday 31st March 2019.
- Remotely engage with our Premier customers to help them deliver specific business initiatives and improve overall product value and adoption
- Deliver cloud-specific, timebound and scoped Accelerators to our premier customers. Accelerator delivery involves remotely facilitating customer meetings and producing quantifiable business outcomes.
- Deliver other valuable customer engagements such as On-boarding new customers or delivering relevant product and best practice content through scheduled webinars.
- As a trusted advisor you will identify and proactively manage risk areas, scope and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery
- Inspire Customers, both tactical and strategic decision-makers, to deploy our recommendations to achieve short-term success and long-term organizational goals
Suitable Candidates may have one or many of the following achievements and/or experience:
- Relevant 3rd Level or equivalent qualification
- Relevant work experience desirable
- Salesforce Certification(s)
- Proven ability to manage time and prioritise activities while performing to deadlines
- Working knowledge or strong understanding of core business processes (Sales, Marketing & Customer Service)
- Working knowledge of at least one product from the overall platform of Salesforce Cloud Offerings
- Experience of success leading customer-facing presentations and engagements (in person or remote)
- Ability to advise colleagues and participate in internal Account Team collaboration and planning
- Fluent in English language or another European Language
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick the Success Specialist and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Apply before 12pm, Sunday 31st March 2019.
To make enquiries please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.