Allianz - Insurance Claims Position
Applications are currently open for a 12 month graduate placement in Claims based in Allianz Insurance Ireland, Dublin 4.
Candidates who are interested in applying must have a minimum of an NFQ Level 7 in any discipline (business qualification desirable). Prior experience in a client facing role is ideal but not a requisite.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon, Friday the 5th of June 2020.
The purpose of this role is to provide Allianz customers with excellent customer service in Claims.
Working within a specialist team, the role with require management of a claims portfolio. This will consist of contacting customers and delivering excellent standards of customer service through high quality and efficient handling of policyholder's claims. It will also offer the opportunity to engage in ongoing projects and initiatives developed for the benefit of both customers and the team.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of claims. This will involve: registering new claims that are received in by post or email, sorting through emails, responding to general questions policy holders or veterinaries may have, and speaking with other departments within Allianz to gather any information they may need for a claim.
- Working within a financially regulated environment, all compliance standards and guidelines must be adhered to and will form a key basis for performance evaluation.
- Developing and building relationships both within Allianz and with their customers by correspondence and attending meetings.
- Identifying creative solutions to problems and improving quality and efficiency within your team, both of which contribute to achieving both personal and team objectives.
- Achieving customer service and quality standards including all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as required.
- Liaising with others to obtain and deliver information that is critical in relation to the service and control of claims costs.
- Accurately and comprehensively recording all transactions and decisions.
- Building an awareness of fraud indicators to identify potential fraud cases and escalate them to the relevant personnel in Allianz's Special Investigation Unit (SIU).
Essential Requirements and Skills:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of an NFQ Level 7 qualification or equivalent. A business qualification is desirable.
- Good computer literacy skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, Outlook, and Excel).
- An ability to prepare external communications.
- An ability to maintain good relationships with customers and relevant Allianz personnel.
- An ability to plan, organise, and maintain accurate records.
- Prior experience within a customer facing role is a major advantage.
- Ideally, candidates should be available to start in this position from August 2020.
- This role is subject to the Minimum Competency Code/Fitness and Probity requirements as provided by the Central Bank of Ireland. The successful candidate will be required to sit exams as part of working towards accreditation.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick Allianz - Insurance Claims Position and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Apply before 12 noon, Friday the 5th of June 2020.
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.