Allianz - Market Management Position
Applications are currently open for a 12 month graduate placement in Market Management based in Allianz, Dublin 4.
Candidates who are interested in applying must have a minimum of an NFQ Level 7, ideally in marketing, customer, or business management. Prior experience in a client facing role is desirable but not a requisite.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon, Friday the 5th of June 2020.
The vision of Allianz Ireland's Market Management function is to transform how we perceive, deisgn, and deploy their products and service to their customers, with the aim of becoming the most trusted customer-centric insurer in their market.
Allianz are currently recruiting roles within their Market Management area, providing brand management and customer insight to support their Marketing Operations, Digital Distribution, and Customer Experience, Insights, and Analytics teams.
- Supporting the digital team with monitoring and responding to digital community engagement.
- Supporting the marketing communications team deliver brand and direct response advertising to meet key metrics informed by consumer research.
- Developing and building relationships both within Allianz and with our customers by correspondence and attending meetings.
- Supporting the development of below the line communications collateral copy to ensure it is aligned with objectives/market requirements for their brand values.
- Ensuring all appropriate sign-offs are achieved to ensure necessary compliance with approval processes.
- Liaising with the Creative Agency with a clear written brief setting out key requirements, objectives, and KPIs.
- Supporting the department with the processing of purchase requisitions, communicating purchase orders to vendors, following up on invoice submissions and monthly accruals, as well as ensuring approvals are made in a timely manner.
- Liaising with their Media Buying Agency to develop monthly reports of competitor advertising sped; monitor competitor advertising campaigns and develop reports.
- Writing ecopy for below the line communications, such as customer emails, ezine, customer service messages, ensuring that all approvals are achieved.
- Supporting the Customer Insights and Analytics team in developing consumer and customer insights through data management including report generation.
Essential Requirements and Skills:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of an NFQ Level 7 qualification or equivalent, ideally in marketing, customer data, or business management.
- Good computer literacy skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, Outlook, and Excel).
- An ability to prepare external communications such as: customer emails, ezine, customer service messages, etc.
- An ability to plan and organise the workload of the key responsibilities outlined above.
- Prior experience within a customer facing role.
- Ideally, candidates should be available to start in this position from August 2020.
- This role is subject to the Minimum Competency Code/Fitness and Probity requirements as provided by the Central Bank of Ireland. The successful candidate will be required to sit exams as part of working towards accreditation.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick Allianz - Market Management Position and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Apply before 12 noon, Friday the 5th of June 2020.
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email email@example.com.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.