Allianz - Insurance Underwriter Position
Friday, 22nd May 2020
Applications are currently open for a 12 month graduate placement as an Insurance Underwriter based in Allianz, Dublin 4.
Candidates who are interested in applying must have a minimum of an NFQ Level 7 in any discipline (business qualification desirable). Prior experience in a client facing role is ideal but not a requisite.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon, Friday the 5th of June 2020.
The purpose of this role is to provide Allianz customers with excellent customer service in the underwriting of property, liability, and motor products for their Religious and Education customers.
Working within a specialist team, the role will require management of a renewal portfolio, and consistent contact with customers, brokers, and customer relationship executives. It will also offer the opportunity to engage in ongoing projects and initiatives developed for the benefit of customers and the team.
- Proactively manage a renewal portfolio of business including all administration work for customers such as school, parishes, and religious orders.
- Working within a financially regulated environment, all compliance standards and guidelines must be adhered to and will form a key basis for performance evaluation.
- Developing and building relationships both within Allianz and with their customers by correspondence and attending meetings.
- Identifying creative solutions to problems, improving quality and efficiency within your team, and achieving both personal and team objectives.
- Achieving customer service and quality standards including all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as required.
- Additional business projects and ad hoc work.
Essential Requirements and Skills:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of an NFQ Level 7 qualification or equivalent. A business qualification is desirable.
- Good computer literacy skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, Outlook, and Excel).
- An ability to prepare external communications with designated customers from schools, parishes, and religious orders and maintaining good relationships with same.
- An ability to plan, organise, and manage portfolios.
- Prior experience within a customer facing role is a major advantage.
- Ideally, candidates should be available to start in this position from August 2020.
- This role is subject to the Minimum Competency Code/Fitness and Probity requirements as provided by the Central Bank of Ireland. The successful candidate will be required to sit exams as part of working towards accreditation.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick Allianz - Insurance Underwriter Position and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Apply before 12 noon, Friday the 5th of June 2020.
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.