Bank of America Merrill Lynch - Network Management Control Specialist
Applications are currently open for a 8 month placement for a Network Management Control Specialist based in Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Leopardstown.
Candidates who are interested in applying should have experience in either a client facing role OR experience in financial services
The closing date is 12pm Wednesday 29th May 2019.
- Working under general supervision, to provide day-to-day quality assurance and control monitoring over key Network Management process against detailed control requirements to ensure adherence to documented process.
- Follow up and interact on any quality assurance fails with the relevant Global Network Managers
- Production of monthly quality assurance results to senior management within the Network Management team.
- Responsible for monitoring accuracy of data input into systems of record, information gathering, report generation and troubleshooting.
- Maintain high standards on internal operational controls to ensure risk mitigation protecting the Bank.
- Be responsible for supporting the daily operation of the quality assurance processes
- Working closely with Network Management team to ensure all controls are adhered to.
- Verbal and written communications skills to show management where the control issues are. This will mostly involve emails but also communication with Network Managers over the phone.
- Working independently with strong organisational skills to overcome challenges with requests and ensure our controls are met and Network Managers follow procedures.
- Professionally resolve conflicts and barriers while appropriately escalating concerns that may jeopardise control framework.
- Attention to detail
- Experience in client facing roles Or experience in financial services
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Broad knowledge of the financial services
- Stationary at desk for working day
- Communications will be conducted via email, instant message and phone
- Occasionally participate in meetings away from the desk with either team mates or internal business partners
- Open Plan office with on average 4 desks in a row
- Working with 2 * 36” Monitors, one PC, a phone
Type of Workload
- Dependency on Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Instant messaging
- Dependency on learning and using Bank proprietary systems
- Weekly deadlines and targets to meet
- Day to Day interaction with Network Management team
- Extensive training will be provided, through Job shadowing, assigned buddy and through a detailed gradual training plan
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick the Bank of America Merrill Lynch - Network Management Control Specialist and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Apply before 12pm, 29th May 2019
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.