Better Options College Fair in University College Cork, Devere Hall.
University College Cork in association with AHEAD (Association for Higher Education & Disability) and DAWN (Disability Advisors Working Network) are hosting a one-day event for students with a disability or specific learning difficulty.
Find out all you need to know about going to third level
- Presentation on the Disability Access Route to Education (DARE)
- Information on the completion of CAO Supplementary Information Forms for the online DARE process.
- Check out the services/supports available in Universities and Institutes of Technology.
- Keynote address from motivational speaker Mark Pollock.
- Students with disabilities outline their experiences of higher education.
For more information & to register
t: 021 4903768
Better Options will also be held on 10th December from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in University College Dublin, Student Centre – Astra Hall.