Virtual CV Clinic
When is the virtual CV clinic?
- Tuesday 25th August
- Thursday 27th August
How will the virtual CV clinic work?
- You must confirm your appointment with the AHEAD staff member and send in a copy of you CV a week before your appointment so we can share this with the employer in advance.
- You will then receive an email from an AHEAD staff member with your allocated time and a link to the Zoom meeting.
- All you have to do is click into the link provided to you in the email 5 minutes prior to your appointment slot. If you click into the link too early, you will be in a waiting room and only admitted to the main room at your scheduled appointment time.
- You will be admitted into the main Zoom meeting room and welcomed by an AHEAD staff member.
- You will then be assigned into a breakout room with the employer where they will share their feedback on your CV they would have received in advance.
- At the end of your appointment, an AHEAD staff member will notify you that your appointment is finished and you will be removed from the meeting.
You can watch a video of how it works below.
How do I book in for the CV Clinic?
We have a limited number of CV clinic appointments and you must book your appointment through our Eventbrite page. Each CV Clinic will be for 15 minutes only.
Check out our YouTube video on how to register.
What is the CV clinic?
The employer will have a look at your CV, give you feedback on the layout, the formatting, whether you can structure your CV better to make it more attractive. They will also give you honest and relevant feedback on the content of your CV and will be able to offer you advice as to how to word the content better.