ARE YOU READY TO WORK? Sign up for our Career Skills Programme now!
Written by GET AHEAD
- Have you thought about the career you would like to pursue?
- Do you know how & where to look for employment?
- Are you ready for interviews?
- Do you know how to deal with the issue of disclosure?
- Do you know how to tailor your cv for the career you want?
- Develop the skills to manage your career
Sign-up for this unique two day Career Skills programme for graduates with disabilities/ specific learning difficulties organised by GET AHEAD (a forum for graduates with disabilities) in conjunction with Graduate Careers Ireland (GCI), the professional body for all third level career services in Ireland.
Learn from the experts, careers advisors and employers, who will work with you to help you up-skill and maximise your opportunities to pursue the career that matches your educational and professional ambitions.
Where & When?
- 25th & 26th May, University of Limerick
- 11th & 12th June, DIT
- 24th & 25th June, NUI Galway
Topics to be covered will include: career decision making, job-seeking and interview skills, CV preparation, personal management, recruitment and selection processes. There will also be training and discussion on the issue of disclosure. Job preparation skills will be imparted in a hands-on approach, including lively interactive workshops, mock interviews given by HR staff from different companies and seminars by professional recruitment specialists.
For further information or to reserve a place on the next programme, please contact: Niamh Hayes, GET AHEAD Project Co-ordinator
Email: email@example.com, Tel: 087 9631429
Places are limited so please apply ASAP!