WAM - Civil Service Placements
Applications are currently open to graduates with a disability for six months, paid, mentored work placements in a number of Departments within the Civil Service based nationwide. WAM placements within the Civil Service are at the grade of Executive Officer.
Location of Placements:
Placements may arise in Dublin, Ballina, Backweston Kildare, Celbridge, Cork, Cavan, Tralee, Kilkenny, Trim, Waterford and Wexford.
Professional & Technical Roles where opportunity may arise include;
- Business/ Finance/Accountancy
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Social Science
- Humanities & Arts
Below is a list of potential placements, departments, educational requirements and locations. Please note, not all placements will be fulfilled and is intended as a guide.
Note: This information is intended as a guide only and is not intended to be a legal instrument.
Minimum Entry Criteria
- A minimum level of a primary Honours Degree (at least a Level 8 on the NFQ) before 30th June 2019.
- A citizen of the European Economic Area.
Only completed Application Forms will be accepted. Please read all accompanying information attached.
The closing date is 12pm, 29th May 2019.
Interviews will take place in late June/early July.
Placements will commence from August 2019 through all year round.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Read the Civil Service Information Pack - (PDF) (Word Doc)
- Complete the Application Form (Word Doc)
- Tick the Civil Service Placements in your WAMWorks account and upload your Application Form directly underneath.
The closing date for applications is 12pm, 29th May 2019.
Please note: Incomplete applications and CVs will not be considered and all applications must be uploaded directly via your WAMWorks account.
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email email@example.com.