WAM - ESB, Cork
Wednesday, 11th September 2019
Applications are currently open for a position in ESB Aghada Generating Station, Aghada, Co. Cork.
This placement is of 6 months duration and is a paid employment opportunity at the rate of approx. €21,000 per annum. Candidates who were on a previous placement/traineeship with ESB are not eligible to re-apply.
- Interviews will be held in September 2019.
- Successful Candidates will start in Early October 2019.
Closing Date for the position is Sunday 22nd September 2019.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team, completing project type tasks as assigned. These tasks include stock checks, data entry, stores support, purchase orders goods receipting, contractor system support, and general administrative duties.
Essential: IT Training Completed - ECDL or equivalent.
Desirable: A Business Qualification
- Essential: Good communication skills, both written and oral, in order to complete a range of activities. Good computer literacy, especially Excel. Flexible attitude to work
- Desirable: Familiarity with SAP would be a bonus.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick the box "ESB Aghada Internship' under the 'Placements' section.
- Upload your CV directly underneath the position.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 22nd September 2019.
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email email@example.com.
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.