In-Person Mock Interviews
What is a mock interview?
Mock interviews allow participants to get valuable practice at presenting themselves at an interview. In our mock interview sessions, employers have volunteered their time to give you direct feedback on your interview skills. Their constructive advice will be hugely beneficial as you will get a chance to see yourself through the eyes of a HR professional.
How will the mock interview work?
- You must complete a questionnaire in advance of your interview which will be sent to the employer so they can prepare for your interview.
- You will then receive an email from an AHEAD staff member with your allocated time.
- On the day, you should arrive at the mock interview area 5 minutes before your allocated time and alert the volunteers you are there.
- You will then be brought into the waiting area for your mock interview.
- The mock interview be 20 minutes in duration and with 5 minutes for feedback.
How do I book in for a mock interview?
Mock interviews require pre-booking at the time of purchasing your ticket. As we have a very limited number of mock interviews, if you do not return the questionnaire to us within the deadline we have given to you, we will allocate the slot to someone on the waiting list.