Innopharma: Data Analytics Coordinator
Applications are currently open for a Data Analytics Coordinator with Innopharma based in Dublin.
This role is for a duration of 6 months. Graduates who are interested in applying should have a qualification in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
The closing date is 12pm, Friday 30th July 2021
The key duties of this role is to perform a variety of duties associated with the acquisition, management, analysis, and reporting of educational data.
- Analyse end of semester and end of year student survey’s and prepare reports for Programme Review teams
- Analyse grade data and prepare reports for Programme Leads / Head of Faculty
- Support the annual self-assessment report through provision of data from various sources which is gathered throughout the year through surveys.
- Provide reports on student outcomes based on data gathered by programme managers.
- Support any additional duties identified by your Manager if required to support the business.
- Ability to analyse data and utilise data visualisation to present data in a meaningful way
- Critical Thinking skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to analyse data using statistical techniques and providing reports.
- Ability to identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in data.
Download the full job description in MS Word.
To apply please follow these steps
- Log into your WAMWorks account
- Tick Innopharma: Data Analytics Coordinator and upload your CV directly underneath
The closing date for applications is 12pm, Friday 30th July 2021
To make enquiries or to request this information in an alternative format please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.