Local Authorities WAM Graduate Placements
The WAM Programme are partnering with a number of local authorities nationally to offer paid, mentored, work placements exclusively for graduates with disabilities commencing from January 2023. There are 12 positions available with the following local authorities with various contract durations.
- Cavan County Council - 4 positions available for 12 months
- Kerry County Council - 4 positions available for 12 months
- Monaghan County Council - 1 position available for 12 months
- South Dublin County Council - 2 positions available for 12 months
- Waterford City & County Council - 1 position available for 6 months.
Educational Requirements: Candidates interested in applying must on the latest date for receipt of completed applications hold a relevant NFQ Level 6 qualification and above or equivalent.
Salary Information: The WAM Graduate Placement role is a single point salary scale at €34,503.97.
Closing Date: 12pm, Friday 29th September 2023
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via your WAMWorks Account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must complete a separate application form for each local authority placement you are applying for. Incomplete or incorrect applications will not be considered after the closing date.
Please click into each County Council profile below for further information on the roles available.