Pfizer - Business Analyst
Applications are currently open for Business Analyst with Pfizer Newbridge, Kildare.
This role is a permanent position and will commence on a remote-working basis. Candidates who are interested in applying should have a computer science or relevant business degree.
The closing date is 12pm, Wednesday 12th May 2021.
The Business Analyst will support the design, development and delivery of solutions in line with the business strategy.
- Evaluate and define/refine processes and to document business processes and requirements.
- Support functional and project teams in delivering information.
- Engage in process improvement and business transformation projects.
- Identify problems and opportunities within a company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Computer science or relevant business degree.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP (R3) modules MM, SD, QM, PP, FI, data flows, table structures and EDI partner systems.
- Knowledge of LIM’s, MES systems and experience with Business Intelligence tools such as BI a plus.
- Working to high standards, preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Successful track record in delivering high quality information systems and process mapping.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience of Microsoft Office products, including Project and Visio.
- Analysis of situations, and the ability to provide alternative solutions and recommendations.
- Obtain an understanding of the end users’ current workflow and business processes – “AS IS” and document same using appropriate tools.
- Ability to create User Cases, User Stories and Process Flow Diagrams to document and map business processes and solutions.
- Document the “TO BE” – the future processes in line with the target operating model of the new solution or process that is to be put in place or implemented – this may include gap analysis activities.
- Provide post implementation support where necessary until the solution is fully embedded within the Organisation.
- Ability to manage or coordinate Projects from time to time in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Facilitation of meetings and workshops with the aim of gathering business requirements from key stakeholders and SMEs within the business.
- Experience of working with both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure that requirements documentation meets expectations.
Non Technical Competencies
- Effective communicating messages including presentation skills
- Teamwork and cross functional collaboration.
- Commitment to delivery of high-quality results.
- Ability to form relationships with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Ability to translate business and customer requirements into tangible deliverables.
Download the full job description in MS Word.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick Pfizer Business Analyst and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Confirm your interview accommodations for a virtual interview in the box before you click submit.
- Apply before 12pm, Wednesday 12th May 2021.
To make enquiries please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email email@example.com.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.