Pfizer - Science or Engineering Interns
Applications are currently open for two Science or Engineering Interns with Pfizer Newbridge, Kildare.
Pfizer have a 6-month placement opportunity for candidates who are interested in progressing their career in science or engineering field. The successful candidates will be supported with a program that provides structure, mentoring and coaching. Candidates interested in applying should have a minimum Level 7 degree in either science or engineering. This role will include both working on and offsite.
The closing date is 12pm, Wednesday 12th May 2021.
If you enjoy working in an environment with a chance to grow, develop and get involved in exciting, challenging, and diverse opportunities Pfizer would like to hear from you.
- Minimum Level 7 degree in either science or engineering
- Understanding of appropriate Directives, Standards, Policies and Guidelines for Pharmaceutical Industry e.g. cGMP
- No previous work experience is required
- Work within the Quality, Technology, Operations or Engineering department
- Assists Engineering in providing manufacturing support
- Ensures full Environmental Health and Safety compliance in Quality or Engineering activities
- Facilitates improvements in Quality or Engineering processes
- Supports sites projects when required
- Read and understand relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Work instruction
Download the full job description in MS Word.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick Pfizer Science or Engineering Interns and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Confirm your interview accommodations for a virtual interview in the box before you click submit.
- Apply before 12pm, Wednesday 12th May 2021.
To make enquiries please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.