Pfizer - QA Customer Complaints Specialist
Applications are currently open for QA Customer Complaints Specialist with Pfizer Grange Castle, Dublin 22.
This role is a permanent position and will commence on a remote-working basis . Candidates who are interested in applying should have a science or equivalent degree.
The closing date is 12pm, Wednesday 12th May 2021.
The QA Customer Complaints Specialist will ensure that product complaints are managed and investigated with due diligence in a timely fashion and meet Pfizer, GMP and regulatory expectations. Support the activities in scope of the QA Reg. Compliance team.
- Science degree or equivalent
- Technical writing skills
- Knowledge of business systems such as LIMS, SAP, Trackwise.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team
- Good knowledge of MS – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Product Complaint triage, tracking, investigation and review.
- Perform review of batch records and investigation relevant to complaint investigations.
- Carry out historic review of complaints for trend detection.
- Perform genealogy searches and detect adverse complaint trends where these exist.
- Review stability data for relevant lots where this exists.
- Support Operations/ Technical Services teams with investigations and resolution of discrepancies
- Generate and Review site and team-relevant SOPs, forms, reports and other forms of documentation as applicable.
- Create monthly and quarterly complaint reports as required.
- Ensure complaint tracking board and information for workload planning are up to date.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as required.
- Perform and assist with additional duties as may be directed by the QA Reg compliance Lead.
Download the full job description in MS Word.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log into your WAMWorks account.
- Tick Pfizer QA Customer Complaints Specialist and upload your CV directly underneath.
- Confirm your interview accommodations for a virtual interview in the box before you click submit.
- Apply before 12pm, Wednesday 12th May 2021.
To make enquiries please contact WAM directly by phoning 01 716 8844 or email email@example.com.
For more opportunities, please see our Current Opportunities page.