The WAM Employer Network
In striving to highlight the business case for diversity and improve inclusive practices in the workplace, WAM collaborates with a large number of major private and public sector employers through our Employer Network.
The WAM Employer Network represent a group of employers who come together a number of times a year to network, share learning and build capacity for staff at events based on themes identified by network members. Network members are also afforded the opportunity to take WAM placements, become a WAM Leader and build on their learning whenever they are ready.
The foundation stone of the network is the learning to be gained from each other. Employer representatives indicate that this network is, for them, one of the most beneficial aspects of the programme.
Companies become WAM leaders when they offer paid, mentored work placements for graduates with disabilities. WAM works closely with its Leaders in facilitating, supporting and evaluating work placements and building in-house staff competencies through this direct engagement with graduates with disabilities.
WAM hosts yearly Leader awards to recognise the significant contribution they have made to building their disability related knowledge and providing placement opportunities.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bank of Ireland
- Central Bank
- Civil Service
- An Garda Síochána
- Department of Agriculture, Food and The Marine
- Department of Community and Rural Development
- Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government
- Department of Justice and Equality
- Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
- Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission
- Office of the Revenue Commissioners
- Office of the Taoiseach
- Public Appointment Service
- Dell Technologies
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- HSE (Health Service Executive)
- Irish Life and Canada Life
- Port of Waterford
- NTMA (National Treasury Management Agency)