Register on our WAMWorks Database
The WAMWorks database is for students and graduates with disabilities who are interested in being notified of GetAHEAD workshops and applying for placements on The WAM Programme. Please ensure that you read all of the information below before you create an account.
Why should I register on the database?
Apply for a WAM placement opportunity.
- Receive email notifications from the WAM Programme of new placement opportunities.
- Receive information from GetAHEAD about events and workshops that are aimed at getting you ready for work such as interview preparation, CV skills etc…
- Be contacted about participating in surveys and evaluations.
- Have a disability, specific learning difficulty or mental health difficulty;
- Be a current student or graduate;
- When applying for a WAM placement you must be available and ready to undertake a full time, graduate level work placement;
- Have a minimum Level 6 qualification according to the NFQ. However for some WAM placement opportunities employers may specify higher qualification level requirements.
- Click on the "Create A New Account" button below to start the registration process.
- You will be asked some basic contact and personal information.
- Your email that you have used to register will be your username that you will use to login. It is best to use a personal email address rather than a college email address.
- You will also need to input your educational details and complete the skills section however you can edit and update this after you create a new account.
- An upload facility is available to upload your CV and any other additional documents that may be used when applying for WAM placements.
Try to fill in all questions accurately and as best as you can.
If you do not register, you will not receive updates from the WAM Programme or GetAHEAD and you will not be able to apply for a WAM placement.
Registering on our database does not mean that you have applied for a specific placement or that you are guaranteed a placement. You must apply for all placements using the online facility in the database after logging in.
By registering on our database, The WAM Programme will also screen through our database when a new placement opportunity arises, selecting graduates who meet the requirements of a current opportunity in accordance with the job description and will then forward on the details that you have provided to the employer
If WAM has sent your details to an employer, you will be notified by email and you may be asked for the most up to date CV.
Please read the WAM FAQs before you register.
Click below to login into your account or create a new one.
- If you previously registered with WAM and AHEAD via our old database, you will have an account already registered on the new WAMWorks account however you may need to reset a new password to log into your account.
- Click on the 'Retrieve Account Login Details' and enter the email address which was used to receive notifications previously and you will be sent an email to create a new password which you can then use to log into your account.
- To watch a video tutorial of how to use the new database, please go to our WAMWorks Database FAQs page.
New Account Registration
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.