AHEAD START Launch
AHEAD Invites you to the launch by Minister Cannon of AHEAD-START, an online introduction to Inclusive Education & Needs Assessment for professionals in further and higher education
Developed in conjunction with ICEP Europe
UPDATED: You can find out more about the course and register for it
10.00 – 13.00, 26th Sept 2012, the Helix, DCU
This event also includes:
- An innovative drama based Needs Assessment workshop where you can join in the conversation, hear what others have to say, and explore and discuss the issues.
- Seminar on Assistive Technology in Education: What’s new in technology for students’ disabilities and specific learning difficulties? Henry Langton, DCU & IANSYST UK
- Setting up a Disability Support Service, the challenges and opportunities, Cavan Institute of Education.
- Information & networking opportunities: Connect with disability support services, assistive technology providers and specialist services including, IANSYST UK, Unilink, TEXTHelp, EdTech & Dyslexia Association
- Be the first to get your hands on the Flat Pack Guide to Writing Assignments: Designed for students with dyslexia, but good for all students struggling with academic writing.
This event is free but registration is essential.