Better Options 2018: How to Get There
Venue: Exam Hall, RCSI, 123 St. Stephen’s Green (York Street Entrance), Dublin, D02 YN77
Date: Monday 19th November 2018
Time: 10:00 - 13:30
Registration: No need to register, just come down on the day!
Social media: Don’t forget to get involved on Twitter #BetterOptions18 and please tag us @Aheadireland
Getting there and Parking:
**As RCSI is located in the city centre we recommend, where possible that you make use of the nearby public transport facilities;
- Train: The train service will bring you to either side of the city centre and you will require to get another form of transport from there (e.g. walk, taxi, bus or LUAS). Train timetables may be subject to change, so please check irishrail.ie before you travel.
- Taxi: There is a taxi rank located at Heuston Station, Connolly Stations, Busaras and several points across the city. For more information: https://bit.ly/2xUYdUD
- Cycling: There is a Dublin Bike scheme docking station outside the main entrance to RCSI, on York Street. For more information on stations where you can pick up a bike see the following: https://bit.ly/2DTUrQY
- Walking: It is approximately a 35 minute walk from Heuston Station and 25 minute walk from Connolly Station to RCSI York Street.
- LUAS Tramline: The Green Line stops right beside RCSI at The Stephen’s Green Stop. For information on the LUAS please click the following link: https://bit.ly/2DRecZt
- Dublin Bus has stops nearby RCSI. For more information on these please click the following link: https://bit.ly/2IAY50C
- Parking: Please note that there is no parking allocation for this event and public parking is extremely limited. The nearest parking facility is the Q-Park St Stephen’s Green car park, which is located beside RCSI, on York Street. Parking rates are €3.80 per hour (pay on-site), or €20 for the day (book online). For anyone dropping someone off at the event there is a loading bay located to the right (facing the entrance) of the York Street Entrance. Please be advised that this bay cannot be used for parking, drop off only.
For a list of accommodation options including hotels, B&B’s and self-catering options in Dublin city centre please visit http://www.travelireland.org/accommodation.html
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the event on Monday 19th November in RCSI!
Anything else you need to know or need clarity on please feel free to contact Christine at Christine.email@example.com or 01 716 4397.