How do YOU make change happen? Upcoming LINK Conference
The LINK Network, of which AHEAD is the co-ordinating partner, will host an international conference on Disability in Higher Education in the University of Antwerp on July 5th & 6th 2011. The aim of the conference is to bring together experts, professionals and students from across Europe and beyond to share knowledge, best practice and experience. Speakers will range from students sharing their stories and ideas, to professionals presenting the latest innovations and research. Topics covered will include:
- Influencing Policy Making
- Promoting Student Involvement and Empowerment
- Embedding Best Practices in Inclusive Teaching and Learning
- Improving the Transition to Higher Education
- Improving the Transition to Work
- Access to the Professions
- Increasing Participation in International Mobility and Exchange Programmes
How much is the conference fee?
€100 for 2 day ticket/Free for full time Students (Students must still reserve a place using the online booking system).